Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Random Facts About Danika

Well today is my blog day and I had been struggling these past few weeks coming up with something to write about. So, I guess I'll just share some things about me that not many people know because they aren’t around me all the time, if very much at all.

I seem very chill and relaxed all the time because, well, haha, I am very chill all the time. I can also be very spontaneous. I like to go on trips without any planning - to an amusement park or just to visit someone.

A little story... I was extremely bored one day and was driving around all day trying to find something to preoccupy myself with. Eventually 5pm came around and I decided that I was going to go to King's Dominion. I called one of my friends told him to get ready - that I was picking him up in 15 min. We went and had a blast!

I’m a big animal lover as well and I have two dogs at home (Jack Russells) named Buddy and Casper. I also have an amazing cat here in town named Felix. Felix fetches, plays hide-n-seek, and acts like a dog for the most part, so he is quite an entertaining cat.

I am a huge food person; I really enjoy trying new things as long as they look good and don’t smell terrible like chitterlings (pig intestines), which smell so very super awful and look extremely terrible as well. I like to cook almost as much as I like to eat and coming from a home that at one time had two amazing cooks (Mom & Grandma) in it, I have eaten many dishes from different cultures that were fantastic. I also absolutely love sweet potatoes in any way cooked; I could eat them with any meal.

I really enjoy traveling, too. My family has lived in Germany twice, California, Louisiana, and Texas four times, and been to Spain, France, and Jamaica. My father and I have done two coast-to-coast drives when I was younger from California to Florida and back, which was tiring but a great experience.

Well that’s the most I can think of right now :) but I hoped you enjoyed this blog about me.

Go Flames!

-Danika, #12