Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Wedding Fun

Hi Everyone!

First and foremost, I would like to say, “HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!” I hope you commit to you New Years resolutions and do not let them out of your sight!

My name is M’caela (but everyone calls me Lela - feel free to call me whichever one you want!) I have had a very interesting and fun year! Although it felt as though it went by really fast, there were also slow times. I have learned a lot about myself this year and I really want to continue to grow into who I am as a person.

There are countless memories that I would love to share with you all, but I’m going to just share one of my favorite memories from this past year and that was in April when my brother got married. I have been to weddings but I have never been in one, so when my brother and his fiancé asked me and my two sisters to be in the wedding we were so excited. The wedding was in Minnesota (my home state) and I hadn’t been there for about two years. While I was there I was able to meet up with old friends and at the wedding I got to see a lot of my relatives and grandparents. It was a wonderful time going back. After the wedding, we sat down to eat and the food that my brother and his fiancé choose for the meal was breakfast food! I love breakfast. Then, the rest of the night we danced and sang our hearts out on the dance floor.

After seeing all of my old friends and family members it made me realize that you could not even know you miss someone until you meet up with them again realize how much you missed them being in your life. I wish I could go back in time and replay that day all over again because I had so much fun. I am so happy for my brother and I am so glad that I was able to be a part of his wedding!

Thanks for reading my blog! Much Love and Go Flames,

Lela #14