Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Getting to Know Terika


Hey Guys! 

I had no clue as to what to write about, so I figured why not just “keep it simple” and write an “About me” blog. Most of you see me on the court from game to game but you haven’t exactly gotten the chance to get to know me. So if you would like to know more about me, up close and personal, here is your chance! :)  

As you may already know, my name is Terika Lunsford, but I also go by the name of “T” - that’s the simple nickname I’ve scooped up since I became a part of the Lady Flames family. (Soooo creative. Haha)  

I’m a senior here at Liberty University, and I’m majoring in Sport Management. What I will do with that degree is still undecided, although with this being my last semester here at Liberty, it has forced me to really think about the future. My plans after I graduate would be to find a job and start working full-time.  

I have two wonderful and supportive parents in Amy and Phillip Lunsford. Sometimes I’m in awe as to how blessed I am to have been given the most caring and compassionate parents anyone could have ever asked for. I also have an older sister and a younger brother who also play sports. 

In my spare time I love to watch a ton of movies!  #iheartmovies :) My favorite movie, right now, is...hmmm…I would have to “Coming to America”. I could watch movies all day and be very content with myself! I also like watching shows like “Scandal” and “Revenge”. Those happen to be my favorites at the moment! 

I also like to read. I love reading the word of God and just getting to know more about Him. God is so amazing, and you can really learn so much by just picking up your Bible, daily, and reading it. I encourage you to incorporate that into your daily routine, if you haven’t done so already. :) 

Another thing I love, maybe even more than basketball, (shhh... don’t tell Coach Green), would be photography. Photography is a huge passion of mine. I absolutely love capturing the beauty of the world and in a sense it kind of just reminds me how amazing God is and how wonderful His creations are. If Liberty offered a major in Photography/Videography, I would have chosen that, because, behind managing sport organizations, I would love to maybe go into photography and do videography as well! 

Well, that’s just a little bit about me! Until next time!

Go Flames!

Terika Lunsford, #32