Hey! Kendra here! I have to tell you all about what I did last weekend to Steve and Matt's hotel room. I really wanted to pull a prank on them and mess up their room, but I had a hard time getting them to leave their room. Finally, I got my chance. We had a Super Bowl party in their room on Sunday night and since the Patriots lost, Matt had to run through the hotel's hallway screaming, "GO GIANTS!". While Matt was running around and Steve was watching him and making fun of him, some of us ran into his room and locked the door behind us. They saw us run in, but couldn't do anything because we locked the door!
For the next 15 minutes, Katelyn, Ashley, Emily, Reagan, Catherine, Terika, and I ransacked their room. We turned all the furniture upside down and put forks and knives in their beds. We toilet papered their bathroom and put bagels on their lights. My favorite part was the finishing touch - we stacked a Bible on top of the chair that we stacked on the bed!
...The only problem was that Terika's and my room was across the hall and we hadn't locked our door so Steve and Matt ran in and messed up our room too! We came out to find our room with our bed completely stripped and our clothes shoved under the bed. Next time we need to plan ahead better...it's all in the details!
It's all good, though. The next day we beat High Point and took over first place in the conference!
Go Flames!
-Kendra, #1
