I feel like I should write something astounding in the inaugural post of the Liberty Women’s Basketball blog. The page is empty and inviting, and it’s exciting—kind of like opening a new jar of peanut butter and realizing you get to make the first mark on the smooth, flawless surface. Whether it’s a deep, thick gouge of the knife because your sandwich demands it or a thin slice to spread on a banana, you have the first cut and it’s thrilling.
While that might be an overly dramatic introduction for this blog, I promise the posts that follow will not disappoint. Each week throughout the season, a player or coach will post an entry. Stay tuned to read about things like the strategy behind a game day hairdo, the necessary elements of a great New Year’s resolution, and the managers’ secrets to keeping the team in line. The blog is an empty slate now, but just wait until the Liberty Lady Flames carve it up!
Go Flames!
Sarah
